Conference Hotel Information
Grand Hotel Marriott
One Grand Blvd.
Point Clear, AL 36564
Group Code: tenntom
Room Block Deadline: August 10
After entering dates, using the drop down menu under “Special Rates” enter the Group Code to receive the group rate of $179.00 per night.
A message from the Grand Hotel:
To Our Distinguished Guests,
On behalf of all our associates at Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, welcome to our award-winning property. We are honored you have chosen to stay with us. We want to highlight several protocols in place to ensure you have a safe and secure experience while still enjoying some of the South’s finest hospitality.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our resort has taken the following steps to create a healthy and safe environment for you, other guests, and our associates. These steps align with state and local recommendations:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the hotel.
- Public areas are cleaned and sanitized every two hours.
- Some services and hours of operation have been temporarily adjusted. For the latest updates, please refer to the information provided to you upon check-in or inquire with the front desk.
- For everyone’s health, social distancing is essential. Signage encouraging social distancing and other safe practices have been placed throughout the property as a reminder.
- When preparing guest rooms and other areas around the hotel, our associates use professionally sourced cleaning products which are proven to be effective against viruses and bacteria. Collateral materials which can’t be properly sanitized have been removed from your room.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting occur in each guest room. Your remote control, clock, ice bucket, drawer handles, furniture, bathroom amenities, hairdryer, light switches, pens, doorknobs, and other room items are disinfected prior to your arrival.
- To reduce the number of people accessing your room, Housekeeping amenities during your stay are provided only upon request.
- We have expanded the use of PPE (personal protective equipment) with our team members. Masks and gloves will be worn where appropriate.
We are in this together and are asking for your help to abide by the Governor’s “Safer at Home” order. To help provide a safer environment for everyone, we greatly appreciate your cooperation by practicing social distancing and other recommended health practices while on property.
- Maintain six feet of separation between others (except for those of your immediate family).
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or inside your elbow.
Thank you for coming to the Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa to enjoy all that our resort can offer at this time. We greatly appreciate your assistance in promoting a healthy and safe environment for everyone. I look forward to welcoming you back when all our facilities and services are fully available for your enjoyment.